Certified by Sara Beattie College
Recognized by Employers
Improved Job Prospects
Self-contained units designed to meet workplace demands
Online Learning Option
24 hours over 6-weeks with Instructor-Led or Self-Paced Option
OUR COURSE IN
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
Master highly marketable skills in Accounting, Finance and Excel. Record and analyze your company’s statistics for better business planning. Executives who understand these intricacies benefit the corporation with higher returns. An impartial interpretation and reading of the financial performance leads the organization to increased profits. Higher integrity with open communication will result in motivated employees.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Introduction to MS Excel 2016 (2010, 2013)
- Intermediate MS Excel 2016 (2010, 2013)
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 (2010, 2013)
- Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
- Business Finance for Non-Finance Personnel
- Stock, Bonds and Investing: Oh, My!
- Personal Finance
- Introduction to Crystal Reports
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2015 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Intermediate QuickBooks 2017 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
⠀Diploma In ⠀
Accounting & Finance
plus the following:
ARE YOU READY TO START?
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Visit our website sarabeattiecollege.com.
- Click on the course that you are interested in for topics, more details, an instructor bio and student reviews. You may also view the Catalog or use the Search for Course Options to view other courses.
- To enroll, Add the course to your cart. You will be guided to choose a username and password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- Then follow instructions to Continue to checkout to complete the enrolment.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with instructions on how to pay for your course.
- When your course starts, click the Classroom To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected during enrollment. You are now ready to begin your lessons.