Certified by Sara Beattie College
Recognized by Employers
Improved Job Prospects
Self-contained units designed to meet workplace demands
Online Learning Option
24 hours over 6-weeks with Instructor-Led or Self-Paced Option
OUR COURSE IN
SELF-DEVELOPMENT, LANGUAGE & ARTS
Have fun in a completely new area. Learn a language, write your life story or start a variety of relaxing leisure activities that could lead to your own small creative business in arts & crafts, interior design, edible gardening, preparing gift baskets, personal investment, buying & selling on eBay, photographing people, nature or travel. If you love animals, start a pet sitting service or learn the secrets of catering.
- Advanced Fiction Writing
- Beginner’s Guide to Getting Published
- How to Make Money From Your Writing
- Mystery Writing
- Publish and Sell Your E-Books
- Research Methods for Writers
- Resume Writing Workshop
- Romance Writing
- The Craft of Magazine Writing
- The Keys to Effective Editing
- Travel Writing
- Write and Publish Your Nonfiction Book
- Write Fiction Like a Pro
- Write Your Life Story
- Writeriffic: Creativity Training for Writers
- Writing Essentials
- Writing for Children
- Writing for ESL
- Writing the Fantasy Novel
- Writing Young Adult Fiction
⠀Higher Certificate In ⠀
Leisure, Self-Development, Language & Arts
- Becoming a Veterinary Assistant
- Photographing Nature with Your Digital Camera
- Start a Pet Sitting Business
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Become a Veterinary Assistant II: Canine Reproduction
- Become a Veterinary Assistant III: Practical Skills
- Resume Writing Workshop
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Listen to Your Heart, and Success Will Follow
- Discover Digital Photography
- Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
- Photographing People with your Digital Camera
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Introduction to MSPowerPoint 2016
- Get Funny !
- Individual Excellence
- Introduction to Journaling
- Interpersonal Communication
- Speed Spanish
- Speed Spanish II
- Speed Spanish III
ARE YOU READY TO START?
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Visit our website sarabeattiecollege.com.
- Click on the course that you are interested in for topics, more details, an instructor bio and student reviews. You may also view the Catalog or use the Search for Course Options to view other courses.
- To enroll, Add the course to your cart. You will be guided to choose a username and password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- Then follow instructions to Continue to checkout to complete the enrolment.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with instructions on how to pay for your course.
- When your course starts, click the Classroom To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected during enrollment. You are now ready to begin your lessons.